Wellington Land Surveyors, Wigley & Roberts Limited, are a Lower Hutt based Survey Consultancy that has operated in the greater Wellington region for over thirty years.
- Clients will receive personal service from the principals of the company. Each Director will know about your project.
- We are a small, efficient consultancy that takes pride in the quality of services we offer to our customers.
- We offer a full range of surveying services from small scale subdivisions to large multi-unit developments.
- We maintain an excellent rapport with all the Councils in the Wellington region and have developed expertise in Resource Consent Applications.
- We operate in a full electronic environment, with an ability to produce site surveys that can integrate into engineering and architectural CAD systems.
- We have invested in new survey software (12D) and lodge all our cadastral plans electronically by eSurvey into Landonline.
- Wigley & Roberts will manage your subdivision project from start to finish in an efficient and professional manner. We provide a total solution for our customers.
- A full range of subdivisions from small freehold to large multi-unit developments
- Services and roading design- Resource Consent Applications
- Site surveys involving the production of full electronic plans
- Set out of construction works for selected clients
- Boundary re-definition surveys
Being a small firm we pride ourselves on our quality control systems.
The formal checking procedure is initially completed by the Field Survey staff. The survey is then peer reviewed either by Mark or Graham.
Wigley & Roberts have built up contacts with other consultants where specialist knowledge is required, eg. Geotechnical Engineers, Solicitors, Architects, Landscape Architects, and Civil & Structural Engineers.